4* Hotel Le Tremplin
Following last year’s successful refurbishment of the public spaces, this year’s hard work and great expense has seen the total transformation of the hotel accommodation as well as its fully-merited award of a fourth star, and we are delighted to be able to recommend the lovely Hotel Le Tremplin for the 2016 season.
Occupying one of the most enviable locations in Méribel, a mere 50m from the pistes and lifts of the Chaudanne, this terrific hotel offers 40 rooms all decorated in a stylish and contemporary fashion and with views over the village or mountains.
Downstairs is the smart guest lounge, where you can enjoy a hot chocolate after a hard day’s skiing, or a glass of wine before venturing out to enjoy Meribel's nightlife. For a bit more relaxation there is the new sauna, Jacuzzi and hammam steam room, while outside there is the famous (heated!!) outdoor swimming pool as well as a mini-sauna and hammam. The perfect spot - and envy of surrounding apartments! – to splash around in while the snowflakes drift down….
All accommodation is on a B&B basis, with a buffet breakfast served in the cosy dining room, which offers the perfect evening’s excuse to sample any of the excellent restaurants to be found a short stroll from the hotel front door.
All in all, a beautifully-executed transformation of the hotel has resulted in an absolutely ideal place to base oneself for a memorable stay in Méribel.
Why book your Méribel Hotel with Exceptional Ski?
- Personal service from initial enquiry through to departure
- No hidden fees/charges - pay the same or less than booking direct
- Unrivalled resort knowledge - benefit from our first-hand knowledge of Méribel
- In-resort contact 24/7 - Exceptional Ski staff are on hand throughout your stay
- Tailor made service - add private transfers; ski lessons/guiding; lift passes; childcare; non-skiing activities and more