4* Grand Hotel Au Rondpoint Des Pistes
This is a lovely family-run hotel enjoying an enviable location in resort. Offering true ski-in/ski-out convenience while being a mere stroll from the many bars and restaurants in town. Owner-manager Corinne and her team are guaranteed to offer a warm welcome to all.
The spacious and airy 40 rooms and suites (including the fabulous two bedroom Royal Suite) are all individually decorated, and are all equipped with flat screen TV/DVD, safe and wifi and all have views over the village, mountains and valley.
Breakfast (possibly one of the nicest in town!) and dinner are served in the charming dining room with lovely views over the resort and mountains beyond, while if the weather permits the large sunny terrace is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious lunch.
After the sun ducks behind La Saulire, head inside to the cosy lounge bar to warm up with a vin chaud in front of the fire; swap stories and plot the following day’s adventures. Or get hotter in the downstairs sauna beforehand. There is also a small gym for those requiring further exertion!
Essentially then, the combination of lovely people, excellent food and ideal location make the Rond Point a perfect base from which to explore the Three Valleys.
Why book your Courchevel Hotel with Exceptional Ski?
- Personal service from initial enquiry through to departure
- No hidden fees/charges - pay the same or less than booking direct
- Unrivalled resort knowledge - benefit from our first-hand knowledge of Courchevel
- In-resort contact 24/7 - Exceptional Ski staff are on hand throughout your stay
- Tailor made service - add private transfers; ski lessons/guiding; lift passes; childcare; non-skiing activities and more