4* Hotel La Pomme De Pin
Refurbished in 2016 under new ownership, this already nice hotel has been reenergised with a fresher look. Overlooking the centre of Courchevel 1850, while offering proper ski-in/ski-out convenience, the Pomme de Pin is just a short walk from the bars and restaurants in the middle of resort.
The 48 rooms and suites are all traditionally decorated in Savoyarde style with lots of wood in evidence, but with modern touches like smart en-suite bathrooms with separate WCs, flat-screen TV/DVDs and free wi-fi throughout. They come in two sizes 35m2 'Superior' and 25m2 'Standard' and many are inter-connecting which makes the hotel ideal for families. All have lovely views over the pistes or village.
The in-house restaurant serves an engaging mixture of traditional Savoyarde dishes and French classics with a modern twist. Situated on the same 5th floor as the bar and terrace, it has the same great views.
The hotel also benefits from one of the best terraces in resort, with views over the pistes and mountains it makes for a super spot for lunch on a sunny day. For après-ski, there is the afore-mentioned 5th floor bar with panoramic views and open fire, as well as a sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam steam room for a well-earned pre-drink relax, or a series of massages to ease those strains.
If you are looking for good value and a friendly and distinctive hotel in a great location in Courchevel 1850, we think you will find the Pomme de Pin is just the spot.
Why book your Courchevel Hotel with Exceptional Ski?
- Personal service from initial enquiry through to departure
- No hidden fees/charges - pay the same or less than booking direct
- Unrivalled resort knowledge - benefit from our first-hand knowledge of Courchevel
- In-resort contact 24/7 - Exceptional Ski staff are on hand throughout your stay
- Tailor made service - add private transfers; ski lessons/guiding; lift passes; childcare; non-skiing activities and more