3* Hotel New Solarium
Situated in the pine forest of the Jardin Alpin overlooking Courchevel 1850, the New Solarium has been a firm favourite of our guests for many years.
One of very few 3* hotels to feature a swimming pool and sauna, it is rightly popular with families and groups alike. One can add to these useful facilities the friendly staff, relaxed ambience, good food, super split-level bar/lounge complete with central fireplace and very pleasant restaurant (which also features lovely views over the resort and snowy forest).
The 70 refurbished rooms are all very tastefully decorated and feature safes, hairdryers and satellite TV, as well as nice views over the resort or forest. The room variation also makes the New Solarium ideally suited to families, with several interconnecting and family rooms - including some very nice mezzanine splits.
The hotel also has a fully-stocked ski shop with all the latest equipment, and offers true ski-in/ski-out convenience for even the most timid skier or boarder.
It is also handily served by the Jardin Alpin gondola which runs until 8pm, enabling guests to enjoy traditional aprés ski in the village before returning to the hotel for supper. Alternatively, one can relax in a deckchair on the huge, south-facing terrace with a glass of something warming after a hard day on the mountain!
In short, very hard to beat for value, location and civilised family-friendliness, which might be appreciated by those who have experienced 'family-friendly' hotels elsewhere!
Why book your Courchevel Hotel with Exceptional Ski?
- Personal service from initial enquiry through to departure
- No hidden fees/charges - pay the same or less than booking direct
- Unrivalled resort knowledge - benefit from our first-hand knowledge of Courchevel
- In-resort contact 24/7 - Exceptional Ski staff are on hand throughout your stay
- Tailor made service - add private transfers; ski lessons/guiding; lift passes; childcare; non-skiing activities and more