5* Hotel La Carlina
The Hotel Carlina is a classic Alpine hotel enjoying a perfect slopeside location while being only a couple of minutes' walk from the centre of Courchevel 1850.
From the extravagant stairway entrance with its torch-bearing goddess statues, to the large bar/lounge area overlooking the hustle and bustle of the Croisette, the hotel is an attractive mix of grand style and refined elegance.
The 58 rooms (as well as the five gorgeous suites) are individually-decorated with lots of pale wood in evidence, as well as subtly-coordinated soft furnishings, and nice views over the piste or village - all combining to create a very calming atmosphere!
The hotel is also well-known for its Thermes du Carlina wellness centre on the lower ground floor. This is truly a haven of tranquillity with its splendid pool and Jacuzzi, treatment rooms offering all manner of massages and general pampering plus a hairdressing and beauty salon.
Mouth-watering dinners are provided by the Hotel's very own Chef, Thierry Mathiault, in the very grand 2nd floor dining-room with its great view. Plus the superb lunchtime buffets served up on the large sun terrace overlooking the Bellecote piste are not to be missed.
All in all, if you are after the easiest of ski-in/ski-out piste access, a central location, elegant and relaxed surroundings and fine dining, then look no further.
Why book your Courchevel Hotel with Exceptional Ski?
- Personal service from initial enquiry through to departure
- No hidden fees/charges - pay the same or less than booking direct
- Unrivalled resort knowledge - benefit from our first-hand knowledge of Courchevel
- In-resort contact 24/7 - Exceptional Ski staff are on hand throughout your stay
- Tailor made service - add private transfers; ski lessons/guiding; lift passes; childcare; non-skiing activities and more