4* Hotel Le Brussels
Another first for us, and we could not be happier to present the lovely Hotel Le Brussels as part of our Val d’Isère expansion. One of the resort’s original hotels and family-run since the 1950s, this absolutely charming traditional Savoyarde hotel sits prettily at the foot of the slopes, bang in the centre of town – a classic example of first-in / best spot.
The 53 rooms and suites offer village or piste views and are decorated in a cosy chalet style, with lots of wood and little touches here and there. There are also some ideal family duplexes and, on the top floor, a magnificent VIP suite with two ensuite bedrooms, sitting room with open fire, private sauna and hot tub and a huge balcony overlooking the famous Face de Bellevarde.
Lunch is served on the fabulous terrace on the edge of the piste, also a perfect après spot to watch the world go by – or if too cold (or preferably just snowing hard), head to the lovely old-meets-new bar for a vin chaud. In the evenings, choose from the extensive menu in the wonderfully cosy dining room – all exposed stonework and glowing beams.
If in search of further relaxation guests can enjoy the lovely spa with pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and hammam steam room. There are also a range of treatments and massages available to soothe any aches and strains.
Whether you are a couple, a group of friends or with the family, this is a lovely spot ideally situated for super-easy access to the pistes and village alike. Just a delight.
Why book your Val d’Isère Hotel with Exceptional Ski?
- Personal service from initial enquiry through to departure
- No hidden fees/charges - pay the same or less than booking direct
- Unrivalled resort knowledge - benefit from our first-hand knowledge of Val d’Isère
- 24/7 telephone contact - Exceptional Ski staff are contactable at all times during your stay
- Tailor made service - add private transfers; ski lessons/guiding; lift passes; childcare; non-skiing activities and more