4* Hotel Alpen Ruitor
Sister hotel to the Loze in Courchevel 1850, this is the oldest-established Hotel in resort, and enjoys an enviable location at the foot of the slopes, offering the easiest of access to the lifts to the Courchevel valley or Les Menuires and beyond.
With its cosy wood-panelled bar/lounge, two open fireplaces, carved balustrades and Alpine frescoes it is most people’s idea of the archetypal Savoyarde hotel.
Accommodation consists of 38 ensuite double or twin rooms, plus a large suite and a duplex suitable for families. All are simply but tastefully furnished and have balconies overlooking the pistes and Méribel valley.
The hotel’s restaurant “La Table du Ruitor” oozes Savoyard conviviality and is open for lunch on the sunny terrace, as well as in the evenings in its very cosy split-level interior.
After a hard day on the slopes, guests can kick back with a glass of something on the terrace, or relax in the sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam steam room; or enjoy some pampering with a Semonin treatment or massage. For youngsters, there is a Children’s Room with games and Playstations where they can forget about the parents for a while! Wi-fi is available throughout.
All in all, the Alpen Ruitor is a very comfortable, welcoming Hotel which offers a good standard of accommodation, in an excellent location, for a very reasonable price. It’s not for those looking for ultra-modern, but for those who prefer charming and traditional, it’s a great choice!
Why book your Méribel Hotel with Exceptional Ski?
- Personal service from initial enquiry through to departure
- No hidden fees/charges - pay the same or less than booking direct
- Unrivalled resort knowledge - benefit from our first-hand knowledge of Méribel
- In-resort contact 24/7 - Exceptional Ski staff are on hand throughout your stay
- Tailor made service - add private transfers; ski lessons/guiding; lift passes; childcare; non-skiing activities and more